Some of this has already been mentioned here. But here I go again for your sake.~
How old are you? When were you born?
- 157cm - 5’1”
- 40 kg - 88 lbs
Extra info on my body because lulz lol:
AS OF SEPTEMBER. 09/13
- Bust: 28 inches — 71.1 cm
- Waist: 22 inches — 55.9 cm
- Hips: 33 inches — 83.3 cm
What is your nationality?
- I like to call myself Canadian because I was born and raised in Canada.
Where are you from? / Where are you currently?
- Well, Canada.
- Check answer above.~
What is your ethnicity?
- Asian and a quarter Spanish.
Patiently waits for an anon or someone to tell me I’m not quarter Spanish and that my full-Spanish grandfather is actually not related to me or something stupid.
Be more specific about ‘Asian.’ / Where is your family from?
- My heritage and ancestry is my worst trigger due to the poor way I’ve been treated for it and how it’s altered my perception of not only others, but myself as well, so I’d rather not talk about it in too much, or any, detail. Whether or not it’s ‘obvious’ just by looking at me/my blog, I’d rather not
admit it talk about it. Besides, if it’s so ‘obvious’, then why are you asking?
- Spain and, not to be too specific, Eastern Asia. That’s pretty general, I guess.
- If those didn’t answer you, I’m whatever you want me to be and was forged in the fires of Mount. Kawaii.
What are your views on religion? Are you religious?
- I feel as though religion is one of those ‘whatever floats your boat’ sort of things. It’s not for everyone, therefore should not be forced upon people who choose to be agnostic/atheist.
- I’m not religious. However, I am Roman Catholic.
Are you single? Are you seeing [romantically involved with] anyone?
- [30/09/2013] No.
- [30/09/2013] Yes.
What is your sexual orientation?
- My view on sexual orientation and attraction is purely physical, which is not to say I am a completely shallow person. By this, I mean that by calling myself straight, I am saying I am attracted to people who take on the appearance of what society has deemed as ‘male’ and ‘masculine’, which I consider to be different and apart from each other for not every male is ‘masculine’ and the same for females and ‘femininity’.
- I like boys and girls who behave and possess a style in the way they are, carry themselves, and choice of attire more of what we (or at least I) would identify as ‘male’. I am attracted to people who are more what society calls ‘boyish’, regardless of what nature has blessed them with in their pants. I’m not a shallow person, though, lol! Sexual orientation in my mind is nothing but a physical sort of thing, which is why my answer seems so skin-deep. I care about personality as well.~
- For more of my rambling on this, click here.
Favorite KPOP group(s)?
Boy Groups & Girl groups (I listen to a lot more than what’s been stated, but these I guess would be my ‘top’):
- B1A4, B.A.P., Bangtan Boys (just recently), EXO, INFINITE, TEEN TOP
- Ladies’ Code, SISTAR, TaeTiSeo (I liked their, like, five songs better than any of SNSD’s, though I don’t hate them as a whole)
Male biases? Female biases?
- Everybody in B1A4, Lu Han (EXO), Sehun (EXO), Kai (EXO), Dongwoo (INFINITE), Sunggyu (INFINITE), Niel (TEEN TOP)
- Sujong (Ladies’ Code), Lee Hi (Solo Artist), Hyorin (SISTAR)
What is your favorite anime?
What are you currently watching?
- It should say on my MAL (link is above in the previous answer).
Could you recommend any good anime?
- I like to know what someone takes more of an interest in before suggesting anything or throwing series their way. Tell me, anon or not, what sort of anime you like and which series you like, and I’ll reply with some sort of list with explanations as to why you might like it lol. I like to be specific.
I think that’s it for now. Lol. Okay, good bye.~~